Monday, January 2, 2012

The Theatre Concierge

Happy New Year!

To celebrate the start of 2012, I am announcing my new blog: The Theatre Concierge. The idea for this blog came to me over the summer, but I wasn't quite sure what I wanted it to be, so in the meantime, I continued to express my thoughts about life and theatre here. The more I developed my new blog, the more I felt that The Theatre Concierge was a better identifier. Going forward, I will be posting solely to The Theatre Concierge.

The Theatre Concierge will include my typical discussion about shows I've seen in posts categorized as “Showtimes.” Depending on what inspires my future blog posts, I may also add a category or two for posts about my arts administration graduate studies. I hope you will continue to follow me here. Wishing you all the best in 2012!

~ LBD, aka The Theatre Concierge

Musical Theatre Quote of the Moment: "Just keep moving on. Anything you do, let it come from you. Then, it will be new. Give us more to see..." ~ Sunday in the Park with George

No comments:

Post a Comment